Terms and Conditions
Roy Martin, PC provides all information on this web site subject to the following terms and conditions:
- No information on this site shall be construed as legal advice or as forming the basis of an attorney-client relationship. All users understand that they are urged to seek independent legal advice with regard to all of their legal issues.
- Roy Martin and all other attorneys associated with Roy Martin, PC are licensed to practice law within the State of Washington. All information on this site shall be presumed inaccurate in all jurisdictions outside the State of Washington, U.S.A., and shall be considered Washington legal information only – not legal advice applicable to any specific user's needs – within the State of Washington and elsewhere.
- All right, title and interest in this site belongs to Roy Martin, PC (including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights). Except as expressly provided below, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right – by implication, estoppel or otherwise – under copyright or intellectual property law.
- You are hereby granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited license to view, reproduce, print and distribute insignificant portions of material retrieved from this site provided A) it is used exclusively for informational, noncommercial purposes, and B) you do not remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices. Except as provided herein, no portion of this site may be reproduced, republished, copied, transmitted or distributed in any form or by any means whatsoever without the express prior written permission of Roy Martin, PC. In no event shall materials from this site be stored in any information storage/retrieval system without the prior express written permission of Roy Martin, PC.
- You may link to this site provided you do not remove or obscure, by framing or any other means, the copyright notice or other notices on this site.
- This site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Roy Martin, PC shall not be responsible or liable if this site, at any time, is unavailable or fails to function properly.
- Roy Martin, PC expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties for merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and noninfringement.
- Roy Martin, PC disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way relating to A) any errors in or omissions from this site and its contents, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors; B) any third-party web sites, or contents therein, directly or indirectly accessed through links on this site, or accessed utilizing information provided on this site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions on those sites; C) services provided by individuals or organizations listed on this site, including but not limited to any failure to provide service, professional or other negligence, or tortious conduct; D) the unavailability of this site or any portion thereof; or E) your use of this site. The fact that information regarding an individual or organization, including any links to web sites, is provided on this site shall not be construed as a recommendation, referral, endorsement, or warranty, express or implied.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, U.S.A. Disputes arising hereunder shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the State of Washington and jurisdiction therefore shall rest solely within the State of Washington.
- This site and its contents, including these terms and conditions, may be modified, amended, or deleted, in whole or in part, by Roy Martin, PC (and its successors) at any time, with or without notice. You are responsible for reading these terms and conditions with each use of this site, as they are subject to revision. Continued use of this site following any modification, amendment, or deletion shall constitute your acceptance of the resulting revisions, including but not limited to revisions of these terms and conditions.
- Roy Martin, PC, its shareholders, corporate officers, employees, subcontractors, agents, affiliates, successors and assigns shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees and lost profits or savings) in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with this site, including its content, regardless of any negligence of any of the above-referenced parties/entities. Your use of this site constitutes agreement to all terms and conditions set forth herein and your further agreement to hold Roy Martin, PC, its shareholders, corporate officers, employees, agents, affiliates, successors and assigns free and harmless.
- These terms and conditions incorporate by reference any notices contained on this site and constitute the entire agreement with respect to your access to and use of this site. If any provision of these terms and conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability. IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED IN FULL, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO UTILIZE THIS SITE AND MUST TERMINATE YOUR USAGE IMMEDIATELY.